Google

Tuesday

The Turtles of Canterbury - "Underpeer Quickly for the Turtles are Coming!"






The Turtles of Canterbury - "Underpeer Quickly for the Turtles are Coming!"









1.Jame's Ensor's Skeletons Fighting Over a Hanged Man 2.Incoherant Rambleing 3.Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven all written by me Lyrics: --James Ensor's Skeletons Fighting Over a Hanged Man-- The song is free And so is me Well, I mean I And I be Inside the outside Up the downside Fighting for what I need Well, what I want And I am a skeleton fighting Over the body of a hanged man I is died Well, I am dead There is no hair or skin on my head It rotted away Yesterday And I am a skeleton Fighting over the body of a hanged man --The Raven-- Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore — While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping at my chamber door. Tis somne visitor, this and nothing more Why must you haunt me so Filling my life with misery and woe You are my Raven

Views:
3


0
ratings
Time:
06:22
More in
Music







Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Google